The use of this website is governed by the policies, terms and conditions set forth below.
If you do not agree to these terms, you may not use this site.
We reserve the right, at any time, to modify, alter, or update these Terms and Conditions, and you agree to be bound by such modifications, alterations, or updates
The time needed to ship merchandise will vary depending on the shipment's location and the particular time of year. Customers should expect a 7-28 day delivery time.
We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products if the delay or failure is wholly or partly caused by circumstances beyond our control.
Shipping Methods. Merchandise will be shipped using Ground Service where possible.
International Shipping. Any consignments above 2kg, please enquire for shipping rates�
Damaged Shipments. Damaged shipments from handling must be claimed with the mail carrier. If any packages are missing or damaged, be sure to note this on the signed for receipt. If you notice concealed damage after the delivery person has left, keep all the packing and call the mail carrier to file a claim. We are not responsible for damage caused by the mail carrier. �
Manufacturers Defects. If a product appears to have a manufacturers defect, email our Customer Service department email@example.com for instructions. Do not return products without first contacting us to receive instructions. �
Return Merchandise Policy. You have�10 days from the ship date to receive refunds. You must email the refund request to firstname.lastname@example.org before returning any item to receive mailing instructions.
Please�Note. For unwanted items there is a restocking fee of 15% of the total value of the order.
If you received a different product than initially purchased, the item must be returned with the following:
All original contents (product, instructions, etc.).Original packaging. Original invoice or receipt.�
Once a return is authorised by our returns department you should: �
1.Return the item to the address given to you by our returns department. �
2.Keep your mailing records for proof of shipment in the event of loss of returned merchandise. We can not be held liable for return merchandise that does not reach our returns department. �
We can refund shipping costs only if the return is a result of our error. You are responsible for all mailing charges on shipments that are refused or returned with no fault on our part. We are not responsible for incidental or consequential damages or losses due to defective products, errors in shipping your order, or other errors. The limit of our liability is the replacement cost of any item you purchase from us.�
If you are a UK/EU consumer, you have the legal right, under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 to cancel your order within seven working days following your receipt of the goods.
If you wish to cancel (or are considering cancelling) a product or service you have ordered from us, please be aware of the following terms that apply:
- Legal rights of cancellation under the Distance Selling Regulations available for UK or EU consumers do not apply to certain products and services (for example gifts and personalised items)
- You should check all products you receive against your order. If the products you receive are damaged or incorrectly supplied on delivery then you must note the details of any damage or error in supply on the delivery documentation and inform us (by phone 01444-230397 or e-mail email@example.com ) within TWO working days of delivery. You must return the products to us as soon as possible after informing us that the products are damaged or have been incorrectly supplied. Please note that we will not accept the return of any damaged or incorrectly supplied products where you fail to notify us of this within Two working days of receiving them.
- If you want to cancel products that are not damaged or incorrectly supplied, then you must inform us of this by (phone or e-mail) within Two working days, starting the day after you receive the order. You must take reasonable care of the products that you wish to cancel and not use them. Products should be returned unopened, promptly, at your cost.
This is not intended to be a full statement of all your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations. Full details of your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations are available in the UK from your local Citizens� Advice Bureau or your Local Authority�s Trading Standards Office.
- If you choose to return any products to us, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to them in transit and we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service. If returned products are lost or damaged in transit, we reserve the right to charge you (or not to refund the original costs) to cover such loss or damage.
Any refunds given by us will be made to the debit/credit card�used when you placed your order and will be subject to our right to withhold amounts for products which are damaged on return, as outlined above.
Delivery charge refunds. In the UK,�postal charge refunds can only be made in accordance with your legal rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 and other applicable legislation. Similar rights may apply for some international deliveries. For further information about your legal rights contact your local authority Trading Standards department or consumer advice centre
Sussex Marine Supplies shall, under no circumstances, be liable to you by reason of any representation (unless fraudulent) or any implied warranty condition or other term, or any duty at common law or under the express terms of the agreement for any indirect consequential loss including in particular loss of anticipated profits goodwill or reputation (whether caused by the negligence of either party or its associates) which arise out of or in connection with the supply of goods or their use by you under these conditions
Sussex Marine Supplies�as�a reseller�or distributor (hereinafter referred to as �SMS�) does NOT warranty the proper or improper installation and/or application of the purchase.� We, as the seller, will not accept any responsibility or liability for the correct or incorrect use or fitting of any product or for damage or injury to any person or property, or prosecution relating to the use or misuse of any of our products by whatever means.
Carburettors and Fuel system parts,�the service and the fitting of:-
For�the safety and protection of yourself and others, ONLY a trained mechanic, having adequate marine fuel system experience, must perform the installation�or adjustment of any of our supplied kits or products. Failure to�comply, will invalidate any product warranty or guarantees.
Special Conditions of Sale for Warranty on Remanufactured Carburettors:-
The�Purchaser has a 90 Day RTB Warranty on all Remanufactured Carburettors and�the following conditions and restrictions apply�
1. Purchaser must provide a copy of the original invoice & packaging for any warranty work to be done.
2. Any tamper seal found to be broken will automatically void any guarantee.
3. Any returned carburettors, found to be contaminated with water, rust, varnish or any other type of contaminate will automatically void guarantee.
4. All alleged defective carburettors must be shipped to SMS or NCI at the customer�s expense.
As a reseller or distributor "SMS", assumes no liability and will not pay for labour, damage, hotels, etc, arising from the correct or incorrect installation or use of any of the carburettor products or any product sold by "SMS" or any defects caused by use or misuse, accidents, negligence or any unauthorised use or unreasonable use including, but not limited to, proper & improper application & installation.
We, as the seller, will not accept any responsibility or liability for the incorrect use or fitting of any of our products or for damage or injury to any person or property, or prosecution relating to the use or misuse of any of our products by whatever means.
UK and Foreign buyers.�It is the purchaser�s responsibility to check that your country�s laws allow the purchase and use of any of our products we will not accept any returns on this basis.
We reserve the right to change or amend our terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.